...

...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Your Commander

Well i think this song describes me because i always want to dance, because everytime I am dancing I feel like everyone is going to clap me I feel like a star jeje and also because I think that I have two faces like in the video one is my face when I always want to just be a quiet person but the other face is the one that wants to be a bad guy they are always fighting with each other but this fights are only to make me a better person, and also this song when it says I´ll be your commander, I feel like everyone´s are going to do what I want, even if I’m wrong , also this song describes me because I always wants to be better without doubts or fears like the song says, so that´s the reason why I like this song and also describes me, but not only one song describes me, there are more songs but this is the one that describes me better.



I´LL BE YOUR COMMANDER BY KELLY ROWLAND







 

No comments:

Post a Comment