...

...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let´s Talk About Fashion

The fashion is nothing more than a way of life, because, you decide if you want to live on that way or not, but I think that the fashion is similar to the music, it´s a way to express yourself and show to everybody your beliefs, opinions and your soul, also I think that if somebody tells you that he don’t care about fashion, he or she is lying to you, because everybody seeks for something that he likes, and think is correct, so that person creates his or her own fashion, I thinks that the most of the people must dress, listen or even act like him or her, so I think that all of us have our own parameters of fashion, sometimes our worlds are similar to other worlds of other people.
The fashion has affected my on a normal way, because I have to check what are the artist on the TV are using, and also what are the people listening to, and also meeting new people you know they new way of act or speak, even if you belong to a group, so I have to upgrade myself like once or twice at month, because if I don’t like the new fashion, I just ignore it and I continue on the way I was, but I love to dress on fashion way mixing colors and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment