...

...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Money and My obsession

I use to buy CDs every weekend, there´s no weekend were i don´t buy a CD, even if it´s the more expensive or even if Ionly like 1 or 2 songs, I can´t control my obession.
I remember one time that I wanted to have the complete discography of Monica Naranjo, so I had to travel to Queretato to get an album that was to dificult to find here, but when I was there I didn´t find it, so after some weeks I went to Sanborns i found it, but when I wanted her third album I could´t find it so I have to  buy it on the internet, on the music store Mixup, then it arrived 5 days later, that was the last CD  that I needed, I spent 250 pesos, but then I saw it at the Hitbox store at 100 pesos so when I saw that I got really disapointed, now I have the complete discography and the live concerts, and now I´m on my way to have the complete discography of Madonna, and also the complete discography of Britney.
So as you see I have a very serious problems with that, and also another problem that I have it´s that when want something, I have to buy it on that moment, if my parents don´t buy it I get really angry.... I think that I may need some rehab on that aspect.



No comments:

Post a Comment